- 2020-09: We are delighted to announce the appointment of A De Mori as exclusive distributors of DOASENSE solutions in Italy [read more]
- 2020-06: Our product suite is now registered with the Australian TGA and locally available through Haemoview Diagnostics [visit Haemoview]
- 2020-05: KBM Pharm joins the ranks of exclusive distributors of the DOAC Dipstick IVD test, addressing the markets in South Korea [contact details]
- 2020-04: MEDISTA has been appointed as exclusive distributor of the DOASENSE product suite for the Czech Republic [go to list of Distributors]
- 2020-02: Industry Expert Remi Corlin joins DOASENSE as International Markets Consultant [read more]
- 2019-12: "Thrombosis and Haemostasis" editorial emphasizes the innovation of DOASENSE's DOAC Dipstick point-of-care test [read editorial]
- 2019-11: New publication on postmarketing multicenter study confirms strong performance of DOAC Dipstick point-of-care test for direct oral anticoagulants [article]
- 2019-10: DOAC Dipstick featured in "Game Changer" section of new update on laboratory assessment for direct oral anticoagulants [article]
- 2019-07: DOASENSE Announces Commercial Launch of the First Complete Suite of Products for Rapid Point-of-Care DOAC Testing [Read more]
More News [HERE]
When every minute counts … fast DOAC testing matters.
DOASENSE’s mission objective is changing the landscape of testing for DOACs (new synthetic oral anticoagulants) with novel and quick point-of-care urine tests
The determination of DOACs has long been limited to blood sampling approaches, with all their potential limitations, and a rapid assessment of the anticoagulant effect of non-vitamin K antagonist oral anticoagulants (Direct Oral AntiCoagulants – DOACs) by point-of-care testing (POCT) so far has been an unmet clinical need.
DOASENSE offers products for specific testing for DOACs in urine
Tests which are easy to use and easy to interpret, reproducible, and patient friendly
Listen to what opinion leaders think about DOASENSE's solutions:
Typical clinical scenarios where testing for specific DOACs can be of value
- Stroke (e.g. before thrombolytic therapy)
- Emergency procedures
- Evaluating for venous thromboembolism
- Spontaneous hemorrhage
- General surgery or invasive procedures
- Other situations where medication history may not available
In each of these situations the objective is establishing the absence of DOACs in the patient prior to procedure
Please note that our products are for health care professional use only!
NOTE: DOASENSE(TM) products may not be available or approved in your country.