- 2021-09: First meta-analysis published on DOAC Dipstick for detection of Direct Oral Anticoagulants in patient urine samples [download open access paper]
- 2021-07: Growing number of studies confirm clinical value of the DOASENSE DOAC test [review congress presentations]
- 2021-05: DOASENSE rapid test suite for direct oral anticoagulants receives ANVISA approval in Brazil [read more]
- 2021-04: Watch the recording of a great webinar on "DOAC Testing in Critical Care", organized by our partner Haemoview Diagnostics [watch the webinar here]
- 2021-02: UK’s National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) provided guidance on our DOAC Dipstick point-of-care test for detecting direct oral anticoagulants [read more]
- 2021-02: Germany’s Federal Joint Committee (Gemeinsamer Bundesausschuss G-BA) decided to expand the guideline for care of hip fractures to include regulations on testing for DOACs, mentions DOAC Dipstick as suitable test [read more]
READ ALL NEWS [HERE]
When every minute counts … fast DOAC testing matters.
DOASENSE’s mission objective is changing the landscape of testing for DOACs (new synthetic oral anticoagulants) with novel and quick point-of-care urine tests
The determination of DOACs has long been limited to blood sampling approaches, with all their potential limitations, and a rapid assessment of the anticoagulant effect of non-vitamin K antagonist oral anticoagulants (Direct Oral AntiCoagulants – DOACs) by point-of-care testing (POCT) so far has been an unmet clinical need.
DOASENSE offers products for specific testing for DOACs in urine
Tests which are easy to use and easy to interpret, reproducible, and patient friendly
Listen to what opinion leaders think about DOASENSE's solutions:
Typical clinical scenarios where testing for specific DOACs can be of value
- Stroke (e.g. before thrombolytic therapy)
- Emergency procedures
- Evaluating for venous thromboembolism
- Spontaneous hemorrhage
- General surgery or invasive procedures
- Other situations where medication history may not available
In each of these situations the objective is establishing the absence of DOACs in the patient prior to procedure
Please note that our products are for health care professional use only!
NOTE: DOASENSE(TM) products may not be available or approved in your country.