- 2021-01: DOASENSE expands availability of its products to Portugal and Spain, partners with BIOMETA [read more]
- 2020-12: Our new Online Training & Certification website is now available [go to Online Training]
- 2020-11: DOASENSE announces new partnership with SUNMEDCARE as appointed exclusive distributor for Brazil [read more]
- 2020-09: We are delighted to announce the appointment of A De Mori as exclusive distributors of DOASENSE solutions in Italy [read more]
- 2020-06: Our product suite is now registered with the Australian TGA and locally available through Haemoview Diagnostics [visit Haemoview]
READ ALL NEWS [HERE]
When every minute counts … fast DOAC testing matters.
DOASENSE’s mission objective is changing the landscape of testing for DOACs (new synthetic oral anticoagulants) with novel and quick point-of-care urine tests
The determination of DOACs has long been limited to blood sampling approaches, with all their potential limitations, and a rapid assessment of the anticoagulant effect of non-vitamin K antagonist oral anticoagulants (Direct Oral AntiCoagulants – DOACs) by point-of-care testing (POCT) so far has been an unmet clinical need.
DOASENSE offers products for specific testing for DOACs in urine
Tests which are easy to use and easy to interpret, reproducible, and patient friendly
Listen to what opinion leaders think about DOASENSE's solutions:
Typical clinical scenarios where testing for specific DOACs can be of value
- Stroke (e.g. before thrombolytic therapy)
- Emergency procedures
- Evaluating for venous thromboembolism
- Spontaneous hemorrhage
- General surgery or invasive procedures
- Other situations where medication history may not available
In each of these situations the objective is establishing the absence of DOACs in the patient prior to procedure
Please note that our products are for health care professional use only!
NOTE: DOASENSE(TM) products may not be available or approved in your country.